18 Comments:

Michelle Doyle  These photos are amazing!  3/22/10 10:05AM, COMMENT 2,631

Vicki Souza  Beautiful! Love the details shots of Society Room and the ones in the bank vault.  2/28/10 11:11AM, COMMENT 2,508

alice lane  out of all these amazing pics of meg and chris I found myself being drawn to the last of them at the vault! Something about the mix of modern and old just beautiful!  2/26/10 1:16AM, COMMENT 2,497

Kristie Zandri Conte  Beautiful...as usual!  2/23/10 3:10PM, COMMENT 2,487

Amber Westlake Langlois  The wide balcony dance shot is EPIC! Every element, right down to the processing is perfection, not gonna lie, it gives us goosebumps...xoxoxox  2/23/10 3:09PM, COMMENT 2,486

Christine Chauncey  stunning pics- i started crying all over again immediately!!!I want all of them-with love -me  2/22/10 12:45PM, COMMENT 2,477

Laura Coles  pics are awsome!!!!  2/22/10 12:44PM, COMMENT 2,476

Meredith O'Connor  these pictures are amazing...you guys both look absolutely radiant and happy!!! congrats!!!  2/22/10 12:44PM, COMMENT 2,475

Angela Belz  Wow....those photographers were amazing! I got chills looking at your wedding pictures! Great pics! Love you guys!  2/22/10 12:44PM, COMMENT 2,474

Joey Anna Artioli  Beautiful pictures you guys!! Gratulacje!  2/22/10 12:44PM, COMMENT 2,473

Nicole Clement  so I just about cried reading the story.... so beautiful! congrats!  2/22/10 12:43PM, COMMENT 2,472

Eileen Broderick  I hope it's okay to vote for more than one favorite--cuz I just voted for a bunch! So many great shots! They are an adorable couple and you're right--you can see how happy they are just to be by each other's side...Awesome. Love the ceremony pics--my parents were married in that church! The final image is a favorite, too--very cool.  2/20/10 11:34PM, COMMENT 2,471

Helen Hadley  Absolutely stunning!  2/20/10 11:10PM, COMMENT 2,470

Susan Magnano  Wow.. To many favorites for me to count. I love love love the City Hall shots.. You guys rocked this wedding. Simply Breathtaking!  2/20/10 5:03PM, COMMENT 2,469

Rick O  DAMN was the audible sound that came out of my mouth as soon as i saw that dress shot - what a rockin set of images guys - your images consistently not only give me great ideas, they also just ooze passion  2/20/10 9:48AM, COMMENT 2,468

Dagney  First, that groom makes me giggle with happiness just looking at these pictures, the way he looks at her... so adorable. He is the first groom other than my own, that looked totally "into" his bride! I love seeing that! What a beautiful gown! love it! that reception place is gorgeous, I love vintage looking places like that! wow! what makes these shots is the couple, they are superb!  2/19/10 5:43PM, COMMENT 2,467

Eric Foley  You know I'm a sucker for the first dance! Great OCF shot!  2/19/10 4:53PM, COMMENT 2,466

Candace Jeffery  Great job!  2/19/10 4:32PM, COMMENT 2,465